Deaf & Hard of Hearing
CILSF has a number Deaf and Hard of Hearing services designed to assist the deaf/HoH community of all ability, levels and backgrounds to learn a number of independent living skills. Some of the services that we offer in both classroom and one on one settings.
- Advocacy- Helping Consumers Access Community Resources
- American Sign Language
- Basic English/Reading/Writing
- Budgeting/Financial Literacy
- Computer/Videophone Skills
- Coping Skills
- Driver’s License Readiness
- Employment Readiness
- Entitlement Benefits-Food Stamps, Social Security, etc.
- ILS (Independent Living Skills) Training
- Social Skills
To find out more information or request to join our services, please fill out the form below.