The Center for Independent Living of South Florida is able to assist individuals with disabilities who reside in institutional settings to regain their independence within the community.
Various levels of assistance are available based on need and individual resources.
Possible assistance includes:
- Case management to develop a transition plan
- Application for attendant services to assist with activities of daily living
- Application for nursing services as needed
- Adaptive equipment application assistance
- General assistance in finding affordable and accessible housing
- Assistance in arranging for transportation support
- Peer support and advocacy
- Information and referral
- Independent Living Skills training and guidance
What is considered an Institutional Setting?
- Nursing Home
- Rehabilitation Facility
- Transitional or Supported Housing
To find out more about our community transition services please fill out the form below.